Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm ready for warm weather :)!


It might be age, but I have less and less tolerance for this bone chilling cold weather! I long to feel the warmth of basking in the sun! Eric and I are going on a short cruise to the Bahamas a few days after Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it. However, I'm having a hard time motivating myself to pack bathing suits and shorts right now!

The boys have a snow day today and it's enjoyable having them home. We have the fire place going and we're decorating the Christmas tree tonight. Oh, the Christmas tree. How I would like an artificial one so that I have no mess. Alas, Eric does refuse :)! He's so very good at all the "traditional" stuff.

Thinking of warmer days, here we are leaving Puerto Rico in August! I hope you're all having a great enjoyable day at home and staying warm :)!

No comments: