THE PATH

Interesting how we see things, or in some cases, don't see them! I took this photo last year without a thought; recently when I looked at it, I was immediately struck by "The Path"! The photo, in that instance, represented choice and how it is our choices that determine the journey! Taking it in, I just sat back and had one of those "ah ha" moments. I can think back to many events in my life when at the fork of the road, it was my decision to make! Sometimes I made that decision with sweaty palms - uncertain which way to go. Some of those choices, after time and reflection, were spot on right! I can thank God for unanswered prayers, thankful that I made the tough choice to endure difficulty then in order to make a changing of paths! And of course, there are those that I regret. Not many nor life changing, but that 20/20 vision and the passing of time reveals what may have been a better choice!
During the making of many of my life decisions I prayerfully pleaded with God to send me a BIG RED SIGN - oh, how nice and easy that would make the process :)! Although I haven't seen any big red flashing signs from heaven, God does promise "I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths," says the Lord. Proverbs 4:11 - It's our job to listen to that guidance, which is no small feat in such a crazy, busy time such as ours! Blessings, Emily




2 comments:
Emily,
That is a great post along with an awesome photo!!!
Thanks Girl! I miss you, we really should get together! Love, Em
Post a Comment