Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FUN!!!!

I am working on the basement (haven't I been saying that for a long time now?) It actually is a pretty big job! Anyway, I am preparing to start painting this weekend with my Brother and have been down there every day organizing/cleaning. I decided today to tackle some of the pictures. I had a pile from my pre-married/mom life (pictures coming soon :)! and a pile that my Mom had asked me to organize a while ago. I did the pile for my Mom and had so much fun looking thru them. Although they were all so awesome and a lot of stories behind them, here were my top 3!

This is my oldest, out of 5, Brothers, Bryan! Isn't he SOOOOO adorable! I think what really got me about this picture is that he really is, as appears in the photo, very sweet and soft hearted! He's just a good good person to the core and I love him to pieces.




This is my only Sister, Sheila - isn't she too just adorable? Cute as a button that one!



And then there's Alex....umm.....I mean me - tee hee! Same blond hair and glasses. Story has it that I screamed bloody murder when they tried to take this picture without my Annie in it and my Mom had to relent! Stubborn even then! :)!

No comments: