Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, I would like to make a collection of photos with “Jordan’s” name. The attached link is of a family who almost lost their unborn child and people all over the world started sending in photos written with his name. Our family did it in Popsicles. We went to Disney this week and I was able to get Jordan's name with Mickey.
I would like to gather a collection and do a video slide show and photo album for Jodi, Jordan's Mom. I am sending the link so you can see what I’m talking about. Please share with others, add to your blog, or any other way you can think to spread the word. So thankful and appreciative!
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/08/eventually-these-photographs-will-be-in.html
I look forward to seeing your creativity!
P.S. I just rec'd this picture in the mail from Jodi's Parent's.

1 comment:
Hmm. I should try to think of something Nashville-ish. Or hick-townish, since I'm a little more boonies than city.
Post a Comment