Time has really gotten away from me with all the sadness since Jordan died on December 17th. Jordan was the sweetest little 7 year old boy who had brain cancer and his Mother and I are best of friends. Then during the 2nd week of January my Aunt was diagnosed with brain cancer and only lived until January 27th. We are all emotionally and physically spent!
I am working on a video of Jordan's life, but am having little success. I took old JVC tapes, dubbed them on to DVD's, converted the VOB files to AVI files and uploaded them in to Windows Movie Maker. All of this took about 50-60 hours of work. I finally had my final draft finished last night, when a glitch hit and I lost the entire 1 hour timeline. I am trying to redo a shorter version (as I think time and space was the culprit) and am working on that.
THEN.............I promise some Penn State Rose Bowl tailgaiting pictures and a slideshow of our trip to California. The kids had a blast, and it was great, but 2 children + trip to West Coast = Very Tired Parents.
So.....hopefully you'll be seeing the video of Jordan soon! Of all the hours of footage I cut, there are 3 specific moments in his life that completely melted my soul and I hope to share them with you! He was one special little boy!
Kiss your babies tonight when you tuck them in! Love, Em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment