I can't believe these pictures. This is our baby at 12-13 weeks. Do you see baby's hand in the first one and legs and feet in the second one? Amazing! I am finally starting to feel better, but having super bad headaches and not sleeping well, starting to get leg cramps too, which are really the worst thing ever! We will find out the baby's sex on June 1, 2009, I can't wait!

3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I started a "Praying for April Rose" group on Facebook...just like I did for Stellan. I told "B" that she could let her followers know if she felt like she wanted to. However, I just thought since you posted something about FB...that I would let you know!!
And...CONGRATS on the baby!! I love finding new blogs, so I'll be reading up!
Blessings
Thanks Jess, can't wait to check it out!
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
Post a Comment