So, tomorrow is the big day! We will know if you are a boy or a girl! It's 11pm on May 31, 2009 and I can't even sleep, I feel like I am 5 years old and tomorrow is Christmas Morning. The beautiful thing is, I have no idea or feelings of what you may be and I, in the words of Daddy, want what you are, so it makes no difference!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow and to see how you've grown. I can't wait to see you wiggle and move, and to hear your heart beating. These appointments always make me cry! I also can't wait to start calling you a HE or a SHE and to buy you something special to wear in pink or in blue!
You are moving around right now :)! I love that! Until tomorrow, Love Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment