I REALLY LOVE being pregnant. I love the idea of new life inside me, the excitement of becoming a Mommy, and in this case, becoming a Mommy again. I love that I LOVE someone in this world enough to want to share this experience with and parent beside. I also LOVE that Eric is the kind of Father every kid should have....he really is just that good! This is a very exciting time for us and the future so bright, filled with joy and happiness.
So despite the fact that I whine, that I can't sleep, that I gain weight every day, that I know breathing will become difficult, that my legs hurt constantly, that I have to eat tums like they are candy and that I had to cease all bad habits. Even despite the fact that pregnancy brings on major panic attacks and I spent several weeks so sick that I couldn't stand, despite that I have to go potty every 5 minutes and the fact that I will probably NEVER see a size 1 again......I LOVE BEING PREGNANT AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY ROWE!
So despite the fact that I whine, that I can't sleep, that I gain weight every day, that I know breathing will become difficult, that my legs hurt constantly, that I have to eat tums like they are candy and that I had to cease all bad habits. Even despite the fact that pregnancy brings on major panic attacks and I spent several weeks so sick that I couldn't stand, despite that I have to go potty every 5 minutes and the fact that I will probably NEVER see a size 1 again......I LOVE BEING PREGNANT AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY ROWE!




No comments:
Post a Comment