Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Hello.....
Sorry I haven't posted :(! Honestly, just nothing really exciting going on :)! I mean, I could tell you about the joys, the bliss, and the aches of a 5 month pregnant woman....but I bet I'd bore you to tears! I could blog about my baby's furniture (which I actually might do later, hehehehe) or the new bedding I'm picking out so I can come home with my little girl to the most wonderful, comfortable, cozy bedroom in the world, but again.....doesn't seem really that interesting or exciting! I could share my ideas about my maternity photoshoot coming up soon, but I kind of want to keep that a surprise. I'd love to toss out possible baby names, but I'm not sure Eric would approve :)! Really, life is just good! Everyone is happy! I feel the baby all the time. Lots of plans are being made for our sweet daughter's arrival, it's just a really beautiful time in our life! I hope to have something exciting to share soon :)! Much love, Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment