Friday, June 5, 2009

What a week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord have mercy, it has been a very insane week! Alex fell Tuesday evening and sliced his wrist wide open. The blood and the hugh hole like wound in his tiny little arm was by far the most terrifying sight I have ever seen. I really didn't know if he was going to be okay and the 7 mile drive to the Hospital felt like a lifetime. Long story short, he is fine! He had several stiches and we followed up with an Orthopedic Doctor the on Wednesday morning as he severed a tendon. Thursday I spent the day with him at the Science Center on a school fieldtrip and today we had family in town for Austin's 6th Grade Graduation - way to go kid-o! We're all so proud of you!

So....it's 7pm on a Friday night, and I am emotionally and physically spent! I haven't slept all week long and hope that I will get some rest tonight! My baby girl is kicking me all the time and keeping her Mommy awake! These three little ones have kept us very busy this week :)!

No comments: