So the post before of the deer is pretty usual for me, but Turkeys? Yes, we have a family of Turkeys in Queen Esther and I can never get their picture! This morning they were all crossing the road and I actually had my camera with me and got this picture! Silly Turkeys! Earlier this year the babies were really little and so cute!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Turkeys crossing the Road :)!
So the post before of the deer is pretty usual for me, but Turkeys? Yes, we have a family of Turkeys in Queen Esther and I can never get their picture! This morning they were all crossing the road and I actually had my camera with me and got this picture! Silly Turkeys! Earlier this year the babies were really little and so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh how cool, look at them all! Great pics Em!
Post a Comment