The guy has some amazing stuff on his site!
Meet Purple Bunny.
She has a YouTube account
She made me pray tonight.
Pray for forgiveness.
Because around 2:30 in this video I sinned.
If sinning is rejoicing in others suffering.
Purple Bunny, you don’t know me, but if that was me falling on my head, I would have done the same thing and showed it to the world.
Brilliant.
Los




3 comments:
LOL Carlos got me with that one too! I forgot to show it to my husband. What a great sport Purple Bunny turned out to be. She even did a reaction video saying "This was not staged" and "Kids, don't try this at home."
I'm so glad you posted this because I forgot about it. I should email Purple Bunny and thank her for her bravery. The shoes on the table? Fantastic!
LOL now I have to pray too! oh well lots of prayer is good for me. had to visit your blog...so much fun playing with you on Tams blog..
oh my cow. what possessed her to post that on the internet for the world to see?
i was already laughing at the mister rogers' shoe-changing!
Post a Comment