All that cute and a singing dog to boot! Keira is a cutie! How is she related to you? You have some mad skills with that video software. I like how you stopped the music and put in video segments.
And thank you for the comment on my blog. I know it might be tough for you to read sometimes. I am sorry if it drudges up memories of that pain for you. I was planning to post something light today, but I read that old draft and then Sara (Gitz) sent me a letter that expressed the exact concept, you're not going around but through and God is right there in the middle of it. So I knew I had to post it. Someone out there might need it today.
2 comments:
All that cute and a singing dog to boot! Keira is a cutie! How is she related to you? You have some mad skills with that video software. I like how you stopped the music and put in video segments.
And thank you for the comment on my blog. I know it might be tough for you to read sometimes. I am sorry if it drudges up memories of that pain for you. I was planning to post something light today, but I read that old draft and then Sara (Gitz) sent me a letter that expressed the exact concept, you're not going around but through and God is right there in the middle of it. So I knew I had to post it. Someone out there might need it today.
Post a Comment