It's late. I can't sleep! I just finished watching a True Story on Lifetime. "The Two Kissell's". My Sister suggested I watch it. It was interesting. Eric took Alex to the Penn State Game today. Alex called me on the way home and was so talkative. Unusual, he's not much of a phone talker. It was cute. He wanted to know how my day was and what I did. He asked such mature questions. It was sweet. He told me several times that he loved me and I told him that I loved him more. When he got home and crawled in to my bed to snuggle he started telling me how at the end of our conversation he said "I love you" and he said "Mom, you didn't say it back!" He was really very disturbed about it. I explained to my sweetness that I didn't hear him, sometimes the phone cuts out, but that I would always say it back and that I was sorry. He's such a joy to his Mother.
The other day he was going thru his Halloween bag and found something he didn't care for. He came to me and asked "Mom, do you like these?" (I know that when I'm about to be given a gift and was most enthusiastic about LOVING them) he was so proud to give them to me and said "That's for your birthday Mom. I mean....I'll get you something more, but that's just one present for your birthday. What would you like Mom a Coach bag or a new camera?" Oh he'll make a charming Husband someday!
I'm just finishing "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes". Who knew I'd find it so amazing. I'm not much of a mystery reader, but I can't seem to put it down. So I shan't waste another moment of your life reading my ramblings and will go see what adventure Sherlock and Watson are on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How neat! I often wonder what great books I am missing by not reading the classics. I remember reading (probably edited for our age) Holmes and Watson stories in school. They were intriguing. I have been thinking of picking up fiction again. Maybe I should give these guys a try.
Post a Comment