Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brittney's Graduation


My Niece is Graduating from High School this weekend - we are busy getting ready to go home. I can't believe she's going off to college! Seems just like yesterday she was born, how quickly the days pass! I sent her a text yesterday and said wow, you're really graduating she sent me back a smart response like yeah, yeah I am.... goof! She has a great sense of humor! I'm excited to go home and be with my family and celebrate this time with them!

Now if I could just snap my fingers and be packed :)! I get so tired of packing!

I hope that God is with you as you go about your day! Also, if you would, please say a prayer for a friend of ours. He was in an accident last week. A log fell on him and broke his back. He's at the Guthrie and doing well, but it's going to be a long road for them! I know they'd covet your prayers! Love, Emily

No comments: