Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HELLO!

Just dropping by to say hi! I've had such a nice week so far. Alex is doing 1/2 day recreation and I'm staying with him (I'm not completely comfortable with the child/Counselor ratio) but being there has been fun and I'm glad I'm doing it with him. We are off to do some shopping right now! I really need to do some house cleaning and pack for our trip to Rochester on Friday, but I just don't feel like doing that stuff right now :)! My new car purchasing isn't going very well! It's the end of the building season so I can't have my SRX built and I'm not having luck finding the right car with the right options, stinky! I may have to wait until the end of the year when they starting making the 2009 models. I don't really care I guess, but I've done so much work to figure out what car, what color, what options that now I'm ready to buy it and can't find it!

Hope you're all having a great sunny beautiful day! Emily

No comments: