Our little Mommy bird is spending most of her time in her nest these days! I learned from an experience last year not to go peaking my head in to a birds nest, but you know it's killing me! I can't wait to see little baby heads popping up! The nest location gives us a great viewing advantage this year. During the times that she is not in her nest, you can surely find her sitting nearby in a specific tree with a clear view of it. I think it's just amazing!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Hi Little Mommy!
DOUBLE CLICK ON PHOTO AND SEE HER EYES


Our little Mommy bird is spending most of her time in her nest these days! I learned from an experience last year not to go peaking my head in to a birds nest, but you know it's killing me! I can't wait to see little baby heads popping up! The nest location gives us a great viewing advantage this year. During the times that she is not in her nest, you can surely find her sitting nearby in a specific tree with a clear view of it. I think it's just amazing!
Our little Mommy bird is spending most of her time in her nest these days! I learned from an experience last year not to go peaking my head in to a birds nest, but you know it's killing me! I can't wait to see little baby heads popping up! The nest location gives us a great viewing advantage this year. During the times that she is not in her nest, you can surely find her sitting nearby in a specific tree with a clear view of it. I think it's just amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment