Sunday, July 27, 2008

56th Brewer Family Reunion

We spent the day at Boyd's Corner Park today celebrating our Family's 56th Reunion. It was fun. I love being with my family! Here are a few of my favorite pics:

My Husband Eric, our Son Alex, My Niece Hannah, My Brother In Law Andrew and my Nephew Sean!


My Nephew Sean. Tell me this isn't the cutest little guy ever, I just wanted to love on him!



Eric and Alex on our hike.


Alex found raspberries.



Okay, this cracked me up! I picked up cupcakes on my way to the reunion and they had these little monkey rings stuck in each one. When I was walking around my Grandma (80 years old) beckons me to show me her jewel. She got such a kick out of it........and so did I.




Then after our hike Eric and I were sitting on a bench and I looked down to see him wearing the ring too :)! Silly, they were for the kids!


Today was a wonderful blessing!

No comments: