
In the busy rush of life, I so often forget what's really important. It's a problem. I read on Angie's blog how she prays daily to God "your servant is listening". I have adopted this, but my prayer is a little different, it's "Lord, help me to listen, I want to be your servant". My mind is always three steps ahead of my body, it's so hard for me to listen and be still (Motherhood?!) Last night I had some time with Eric and it was wonderful. We get so caught up in life, house, kids, sports that we forget each other and the reasons we fell in love to begin with. I love these special moments of feelings recaptured - a reminder that we are right where we belong. Eric has an incredible way of reminding me how deeply he still loves me and it's those moments that have the lasting affect to endure "LIFE"! I'm thankful for you Eric! I love you! Love, Me




No comments:
Post a Comment