Sunday, July 13, 2008

Undo - Rush of Fools

Pause the music player.

I keep listening to this song over and over again on my ipod and the lyrics are so meaningful to me!!! One worth repeating!



I love authenticity! Actually, it’s probably one of the characteristics I look for most in people! Most of my friends are Christians and there’s nothing more meaningful than sharing the reality of our lives and where we’ve been, because, lets just admit it, we're not perfect! I believe anything less than this is a real barrier to sharing the true testimony of Christian living. These lyrics speak powerfully in that regard! Blessings, Emily

Matthew 6-5:8 And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

No comments: