Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bully Prevention Program


I am SO excited! I just got a call from Alex's Elementary School Principal, Christine, whom I worked with last year on the PTG committee. It seems that our small county has been given a $150K grant for an anti-bully program and they needed a parent to serve on the committee. I told Christine, I felt like it was a call from God! I am very selective with what I join and do. The kids, house and Eric's work schedule are all consuming, but this is a topic that really hits close to my heart.

Just turn on the news if you wonder why I'm concerned.

I will attend a two day training program next week. I'm so thankful and awe struck at the timing and how God had laid this on my heart and then opened a door of opportunity for me to help make a difference.

No comments: