The blogsphere is a crazy place! You find one writer that you love and they lead you to someone else, and they to another and before you know it you are keeping in touch with, and reading daily, about the lives of people across the country that you would never have expected! (my favorites are listed on my sidebar)
This is just the case in the story of Baby Stellan!
MckMama is 25.3 weeks pregnant with Stellan, who is a very sick baby! People around the globe are lifting this baby up in prayer. Their story is one that will shake your foundation and hopefully bring you to your knees believing that God and God alone is in control of Stellan's life.
People are sending MckMama pictures of her unborn son's name, spelled out in everything from candy to ocean sand!
We're praying for you Stellan!




4 comments:
That is so cool. I'll have to check that out. I bet my kids will want to spell Stellan's name out too. Wonder what we'll use. Something Southern. Maybe turnip greens or grits.
I double posted and deleted before. Sorry bout that. You were so right. I really liked Stella's blog and the blog she linked to. How cool of that woman to make those gowns for her. It is so fun to find a new blog, isn't it?
Hey, I backtracked my way here and saw that you posted on your own blog about my baby Stellan!!
What a SMALL world blogging makes it.
Just wanted to say THANK!!
:)
Post a Comment