I didn't get to see them all (I'm here on a break from teaching) but I'll go back. The ones I saw were beautiful!
The kiddies are 7, 9, and 13. The fact that I almost answered with 3, 5, and 9 is going to send me right back to the coffee pot when I finish this post.
Thanks for loving my blog! I got the background at cutest blog on the block (their link is at the top left of my page). I changed the font and title colors to match the theme.
1 comment:
I didn't get to see them all (I'm here on a break from teaching) but I'll go back. The ones I saw were beautiful!
The kiddies are 7, 9, and 13. The fact that I almost answered with 3, 5, and 9 is going to send me right back to the coffee pot when I finish this post.
Thanks for loving my blog! I got the background at cutest blog on the block (their link is at the top left of my page). I changed the font and title colors to match the theme.
Your blog is really nice too. Did you do yours?
Post a Comment