I got tagged my AnitaI'm tagging: Brandi
How fun! So here are my answers!
1. I think I might-- like yoga
2. I am very OCD about certain things. Clean carpet, clean walls. It's like a hugh deal for me.
3. I have been-- blessed with a really great life.
4. I am addicted to-- cleaning (I know, weird, huh)!
5. I can--paint. I use to sit and watch my Dad paint when I was a child. He's an amazing painter. Getting started is the hard part, but then it really has a calming affect on me, and I do a pretty good job too.
6. I might enjoy the process of building a home. Kind of a dream of mine. One that I have the chance to pick out every detail down to the bathroom faucet.
7. I have-- loved being a Mom. Out of all I have ever done in life, being a Mom has been the best. Nothing like it.
Participation is optional, but if you decide to play, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog. Alter them if you'd like.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself, plus one for safety's sake.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them unless you don't like to be bossed around. Then tag and link to however many you like. You might want to over-tag in case you have a low turnout. I like the number five for this one.
5. Tag your friends by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
7. Look over your shoulder to see if you got caught. Gang-tagging is illegal in all 50 states.
If you're just stopping by and you didn't scream GOT BASE!!! Then send me a link so I can read your list and learn a little about you.




3 comments:
You PAINT! That's awesome! So does my daughter. I paint flat walls with a roller. Not the same,I know. But I can cut in too. Doesn't that count for something?
I would love to see some of your paintings. Do you have any on your blog? If not, would you post some?
Oh let me clarify, I mean house painting :)! And I'm a shoe in for cutting out a room :)! My Dad taught me how to do it perfectly without taping. Sorry to disappoint :), but hey if you need a room painted, I'm your gal!
Boy I could have used you last night! We were finishing my niece's puppy paws paint in her room. Actually it was my brother who did the taping. I just cut in all the short people edges. Daddy came in for the tall guy stuff.
I have a cousin who is a pro painter. He once grabbed my brush and did that perfect line thing with no tape. I was so impressed. If you're ever painting in Nashville, you should show me how to do it right. I could probably use a lesson in rolling too. I really enjoy it but I tend to doubt my own abilities.
Post a Comment