I've spent the past two days at the "Anti-Prevention Bully Program" seminar that our school is implementing this year. Can't wait to tell you more about it, but I'm running off to soccer practice. The experience was amazingly enlightening to say the least. I was so impressed with all the Teacher's on our Core Team. They are so passionate and excited about this program and taking it to the classroom and the community! The Core Team is full of fun and wonderful people and I'm so excited to have the chance to work with them!
Can't wait to catch up on reading all of your blogs tomorrow! :) Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hi! i was just reading your site, and the brit vid made me cry! =( i've never heard that before. it was so right on!
what an awesome program this is! it's a perfect way to be involved. i'm looking fwd to watching the skits!
Post a Comment