Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School!

Despite our best efforts to get the boy's off to school in perfect fashion this morning, we had a few hang ups! Poor Alex was so excited about his lunch pal, that he put his lunchable (his very favorite lunch) in his back pack last night. When I went to get his lunch ready and realized it had been out all night I explained that he couldn't take that, we'd have to make something. A melt down ensued and we agreed that if we moved quickly we could get a new one on our way to school.

He also got a horrible blister on the back of his heal from the Penn State game this weekend, so when it came time to put on those shiny new sneakers, it was painful! I band-aid'ed him up and had him wear his old crocs. Hope that's not inappropriate attire, I sent his sneaks just in case.

I tried to take a picture, but well.....it just wasn't happening, so maybe I can get one tomorrow morning!

Hope you all had a smooth transition of back to school today! Emily

No comments: