Monday, September 8, 2008

Got Emotional Baggage?


Take a look at the new Series at CrossPoint

Pastor Pete takes a look at our emotional "baggage"! Yeah......something we should all consider!

He poses the question So would you be willing to take a few minutes today to honestly reflect on your baggage? Can you see how it’s impacting the relationships around you?

I didn't respond because....well....I'm not even sure how all the details in my life added up to who I am today and what "baggage" I took from each situation. I know that there were times when I took really great things from bad situations and other times that I unconsciously and negatively react to a situation based on past events. I'm going to take some time and reflect on this one!

Thanks Pastor Pete for always making us think!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

thid is definitely a hard subject. something we all deal with. im sure this series will be phenomenal.

you all have such a wonderful Pastor!

Emily said...

Hi Tam, how I wish I could say Pete was my Pastor. He's not. I live in PA. I just love his blog and follow it faithfully. I have joked about wanting to move to TN so I could attend his Church however.

MB4Jesus said...

Funny, Em, I was just reading his blog last night and finally watching the video about Angie's short life. whew.
I love your new blog set up- very professional looking and eye catching! A great outreach, honey- you go, girl!