Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks Mr. Husband :)!

I just got home to find these at my door!




Oh my goodness, I literally was just driving in the car and flipped out on my poor Husband because he never answers his cell phone. (He's a little busy - and I know that - but I was so frustrated to constantly get a message). Sweet poor man was expecting an excited wife calling about her beautiful flowers and he got a crazy woman who was having a rough day and poured it out on him. As I pulled up to the house and saw the beautiful roses I thought "No, he didn't send me flowers today!"

I just called him to tell him I'm sorry and the flowers are beautiful! He was so gracious and forgiving! What timing!

Thanks Sweet Husband! I love you and I love my flowers too!

4 comments:

Anita J. said...

They're so pretty! I would have felt like such a heel. Your timing might have been bad, but his was GOOD.

Shari said...

How sweet! I know I have done the *exact* same thing to my husband. Glad our husbands are forgiving men! :)

Anonymous said...

sweet flowers!! a good reminder too! =)

yep it's done prior to uploading. i do it thru windows movie maker. the funniest part about that is the fact that i haven't taken the time to figure out how to do my actual video footage!!? =)

Emily said...

Yes, that Mr. Rowe is pretty special!