Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jordan Video Update

I have gotten several requests for cd's of Jordan's video. I am having some computer issue with the burner and am working with Dell, hope to have it resolved in the coming days. I would then be happy to make a copy for anyone that would like one!

In addition, several people have asked about the song. The Artist is Jeremy Camp, an amazing Christian singer, and the song is "Walk by Faith". You can hear a few more songs at the bottom on my "favorite music play list" or go to www.youtube.com and type in his name. He has many other amazing songs. I will put it on the CD also.

I have put Jordan's photo and link to the video on my sidebar (to the left) and that will stay there permanently. As of this morning 161 people have viewed Jordan's video and I hope they are all praying! Blessings, Emily

No comments: