Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Good Cry!

My Aunt called me tonight, I just found out that she has lung and brain cancer! She collapsed a few days ago and we now know it was a seizure. Hearing her voice sent me in to a total melt down. She's a woman of strong faith and I have a peace in knowing where she'll spend eternity. It was good to be on the phone with her and just cry together! Sometimes......I just can't wrap my mind around life! That's all I can say for now! Emily

3 comments:

Shari said...

Oh Emily! I am praying dear one! I know how hard that kind of news can be. Take care and try to hang in there!

Anita J. said...

Emily I am so very sorry. I will pray for you and your aunt.

Emily said...

@ Shari - Thank you so much Shari! I appreciate your prayers! Glad to see you're still on line. It's been one of those weeks, I need to get caught up on my blog reading :)!

@ Anita - you're the sweetest and I always appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Emily