This is what happens when I try to take a picture of my sweet Austin......he will literally run from the camera! So no fears, I don't have him locked up in the closet or anything :)!
Anita, My Brother was 9. Horrible! I suppose death isn't easy at 9 or at 39. I have older siblings and I couldn't imagine losing them either! I'll keep you in my prayers today!
2 comments:
Camera fright! I had a dog who had that once. He looks so sad in all of our pictures of him because he was bewildered at the sight of the camera.
Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers. They really mean a lot.
My brother was 39. Your brother was younger, wasn't he?
Anita, My Brother was 9. Horrible! I suppose death isn't easy at 9 or at 39. I have older siblings and I couldn't imagine losing them either! I'll keep you in my prayers today!
Post a Comment