This is for those that are weak and weary today! To my sweet Aunt Mary, to Little Jordan and his Family, to beautiful little Gavin and his family, to baby Stellan, to Angie and her family, to all of those that need peace! With my love, Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thank you Emily. I can't tell you how much I needed that this morning. I am praying for your Aunt Mary.
@ Anita - You know I dropped my little man of at school and turned my ipod on and that song played - how fitting! I cried all the way home! I'm glad it was an inspiration to you this morning as well! :) Emily
What a beautiful and healing song. I am praying for your precious Aunt and for your comfort, too.
Emily, Not sleeping well tonight. Your aunt comes to mind. I am praying for her.
Post a Comment